Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Nine Til Noon.

Nine Til Noon from Corey Smith on Vimeo.



Photographer - Jason Lee Parry w/ Current Studio jasonleeparry.com

Photography Assistant - Jenny Sirney and Liz Davis

Model - Taylor Warren w/ Fusion

Stylist - JAK Jessicaandkelly.com

Hair - Staci Child w/ De Facto Inc.

Makeup - Christine Cherbonnier

Video - Shape of Content

Music - Dante VS Zombies "Yes, I'm Stalking You" dantevszombies.com

Photos from this editorial to come soon, I hope!

xx
tay

8 comments:

Sherrie Cola said...

Love it..can't wait to see the photos!

Unknown said...

Badass. Looking hot! I bet the pictures are amazing.

Anonymous said...

It's so great seeing you in moving pictures!


Have you ever considered video blogging?

Mel Carrey said...

I Love It!!

Lourdes said...

Great video! Love your blog, btw!
xo
Lourdes

Please stop by my blog if you have a second:) Thanks!
http://lajolielavie.wordpress.com

jesse Pratt said...

oh my gosh, taylor your face is absolute perfection!

Pre StΩr said...

Curious.... how do you add the videos form viemo?

karenaanddanica.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

The girl in that video has absolutely NO body.