but have found my blog because of all its awesomeness. You know my name is Taylor, you know I'm a model, you know I was in Paris.. Here's some randomness that I was sucked into on facebook via my baby cousins and thought I'd post it here.
1. I don't like odd numbers. I dont HATE odd numbers, but I don't like their unevenness.
2. I have a serious bargain problem. I'm constantly checking the prices of things. Constantly comparing.
3. I don't enjoy spending money.
4. But I do adore $40 candles.
5. I have an ashtray for every room of my apartment. (Living room, other room, bedroom, kitchen ...and bathroom.)
6. I DO NOT WANT TO LISTEN TO WHAT YOU'RE EATING. THANKS.
7. I've recently developed a legit diet coke addiction.
8. My biological father is a Heroin addict.
9. I hate drugs.
10. I do not do drugs.
11. I do not associate myself with people that find drugs to be important aspects of their lives.
12. I have a very low alcohol tolerance and usually don't enjoy drinking.
13. I keep my vices LEGAL; cigarettes, caffeine, babies, bargains, hand holding, linens, etc.
14. My boyfriend and I are on an unofficial mission to eat at every franchise restaurant in New York City.
15. I don't enjoy my days off.
16. I've stopped wearing make up, but I still can't live without mascara.
17. I want to have children, but I'd like them to stay babies. Not because they are cuter when they're in diapers and completely helpless, but because I never want them to experience nasty things like heartbreak or disappointment or stress... I would want to protect them forever and ever and ever.
18. Loves junkfood. I almost bought an economy pack of hot pockets today at the grocery store.
19. I have an extremely beautiful and intelligent family. From my grandmother to my youngest cousins, they have taught me so much.
20. Im easily disappointed and I'm not sure whether or not I'm that easy to impress.
21. The idea of being super social or having A LOT OF ~*~friends~*~ does not appeal to me. I am consistently being let down and trying to figure out if everyone sucks or if I have unattainable expectations. I have my large family, my manager/new family, my few besties and boyfriend and that's enough.
22. Just like everyone else, I find myself to be a tad misunderstood. I flip flop between trying to prove everyone wrong and really believing that I do NOT give a poop.
23.Every year I try to improve my posture and lessen my use of swear words...
24. I. LOVE. MY. JOB./LIFE./EVERYTHING.
25. Lastly, I really do believe that I am one of the luckiest ducks in the world.